Breakfast is available at the Inn for overnight guests only and is included in their room rate.
Morning begins at 7:15 with a beverage service on the guest level, including coffee, decaf, a selection of teas, hot chocolate and hot apple cider.
The night before, guests indicate to staff their preference for the time of their breakfast and arrive in the dining room between 7:45 and 9:00 a.m.
Breakfast begins with generous serving of fresh melons and fruit as accompanied by a selection of juices, including, orange, apple, grapefruit, tomato, cranberry, pineapple and V8.
Each morning, Lanelle, the breakfast cook prepares a breakfast entree typically accompanied with either crispy bacon or smoked chicken sausage with apples.
Some guest favorite entrees include:
- Baked French Toast with Grand Marnier and eggs scrambled with fresh herbs
- Poached eggs with lemon butter, chive sauce
- Breakfast BLT with toasted focaccia, tomato, bacon, fried egg and arugala
- Multigrain pancakes with apples, pecans and herb scrambled eggs
- Shirred eggs baked with cream, cheese & fresh chives