PAYMENT, CANCELLATION AND MAKING RESERVATIONS:
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover as well as personal and corporate checks and cash.
- For overnight lodging, a 48 hours cancellation is required unless there is an emergency situation. For special events or holiday weekends a longer period may apply.
- Dinner reservations must be canceled no later than noon on the date of the reservation.
- A credit card number and the expiration date are required for all dinner and lodging reservations.
- Reservations for both lodging and dining can be made online or by phone at our toll-free
- There are 7 guest rooms in the Inn, one on the main floor and six on the second floor. The Inn does not have an elevator but the staircases are wide and accommodating. Luggage assistance is provided.
- The room rate includes evening turndown service, early morning beverage service on the guest level and a full cooked breakfast.
- Early morning beverage service is available on the guest level beginning at 7:15 am. Breakfast is served at individual tables beginning at 7:45 until 9 am. For those needing to leave before 7:45 am, a “Breakfast to Go” is provided.
- The Inn does not have handicapped accessibility from the outside, but once inside the majority of the public rooms are accessible and the downstairs master guest room does have a handicapped equipped bathroom.
- Check-in is from 3 to 8 pm and check-out is by 11 am unless prior arrangements are made.
- The Inn is non-smoking inside with smoking permitted on the outside porches and the grounds.
- Guests may consume private liquor in their rooms or the upstairs porch. Our liquor license does not allow guests to bring their own beverages into common areas or the restaurant.
- A well-stocked honor bar is available for Inn guests.
- Wireless internet is available throughout the Inn.
- Well behaved children over the age of 10 are welcome at the Inn.
- Rollaway beds are not allowed by State and Federal fire regulations. All guest rooms are double occupancy only.
- Pets cannot be accommodated inside the Inn, private boarding is available close by.
- Ample lighted parking is available immediately next to the front entrance of the Inn.
- The Village of Latta is very safe, with its own police fire and emergency services. Guests vehicles and possessions in their cars are quite safe. It is safe to walk, jog or bike anywhere in the community. The Inn is locked after 11 pm but guests are provided with keys to the front door for after-hours entry.
- Reservations for the restaurant are required at least 24 hours in advance. A credit card is required for reservations and cancellation must be made by noon of the day of the reservation to avoid being charged for dinner.
- The dress for the restaurant is smart casual. Many of the guests are celebrating special occasions and therefore appropriate attire is suggested. Gentlemen are not required to wear a tie, but no shorts, tee shirts, hats or blue jeans may be worn at night in the restaurant.
- Cell phone calls are not to be taken in the Restaurant but should be taken and made on the verandah or grounds.
- Cocktails are served beginning at 7 pm in the parlors and dinner begins promptly at 7:30 pm.
- The Inn’s wine list has a broad range of vintages for most tastes. For those wishing to bring a special bottle a $15 corkage fee is applied.