What can you expect when you stay at Abingdon Manor? Below is a list of our standard room and bath amenities. We select all of our amenities with your comfort in mind. Take a look and see what a stay at our Inn entails!
- Flat Screen TVs
- High thread count linens
- Iron and ironing board
- Full-Length Mirror
- Individual temperature control
- Ceiling fan
- High profile toilets
- Speakman showerheads
- Plush robes
- Hypoallergenic soap and body lotion
- Gilchrest and Soames shampoo
- An assortment of bathrooms essentials (Q-Tips, cotton balls, shower caps)
- Complimentary Wifi
- Evening turn-down service with complimentary chocolates and a split of champagne
- Early morning beverage service
- Complimentary fruit and snacks
Electric Vehicle Charging
Abingdon Manor is constantly finding new ways to heighten our guest experience. We offer two charging stations for our guests with electric vehicles, so you can rest easy knowing that your car will be ready to go when you wake up.
- Tesla Station
- Charges the Tesla Model S
- Clippercreek Station
- Charges the Nissan Leaf, BMW i3, BMW i8, Chevy Volt, Ford Focus Electric, Fiat 500e, Volkswagen e-Golf, Ford C-Max, Ford Fusion Energi and more!
Make the most of your stay at Abingdon Manor by adding on one of our special amenities. Whether you want to relax with an in-house massage treatment or take a convenient to-go lunch, you can enhance your perfect getaway with one of these specials. We ask that you give us a 48-hour notice if you wish to add one or more of these to your stay. All you have to do is call us at (843) 752-5090.
- Enhance your retreat with one of our relaxing massage treatments. You don’t even have to leave your room to enjoy a wonderful and relaxing day at the spa! Discover the variety of massages available.
- Pol Clement Blanc de Blanc Brut – $24
- Drappier Grande Sentree Cuvee de Prestige Brut Vintage – $95
- Add one dozen hand-dipped strawberries with either milk or white chocolate or an assortment of Abingdon Manor’s liqueur flavored chocolate truffles to your stay. – $25
Lunch to Go:
- Quick and convenient, our to-go lunches are perfect for traveling guests. Every lunch includes your choice of ham and cheese or turkey and cheese sandwiches on artisan bread, crudites, fruit, homemade cookies, and bottled water. It only costs $12.50 per person!
- Give your room or table in our dining room the perfect accent with fresh flowers.
- Single rose – $12
- Dozen roses – $75
- Arrangements – $75
- Add an extra touch of class with an individually prepared basket of goodies. – $75
- Our occasions cakes are perfect for those celebrating important milestones. Whether it’s a birthday or a retirement, our chef can prepare an elegantly decorated single layer chocolate cake. – $35